Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I can earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Gift idea lists are one of my very favorite aspects of reading blogs. Now that I’m blogging, I figure I’ll join in on the fun. I am a huge fan of creating a themed gift in some sort of container. A “basket gift” if you will.
In my opinion, simply putting a few like-items in a container that is, in itself, another gift, can elevate any present. As mother’s day approaches, here is a list of 6 basket gift ideas for mom.
I know you could find most or all of these items at my favorite shopping spots–Amazon and Aldi! Now for the round up:
1. The Baking Mom – fun cookie cutters (these are on my wish list right now), an oven mitt, a shiny new rolling pin and this awesome cook book about cookie cutter hacks all wrapped up in a new glass mixing bowl.
2. The Gardening Mom – a fresh pair of gloves, a few new tools, a new garden flag and even some plant food or seed packets all placed inside a nice new flower pot OR a pretty watering can.
3. The Mom Who Loves to be Pampered – a variety of new facial masks, rose water spray (I have this one and love it), a nice springy OPI color, a bath bomb and a loofah gifted inside a new make up bag.
4. The Yoga Mom – a new pair of leggings and/or workout gear, a cute new water bottle (monogram it!), a new band for her Apple watch or fitness tracker, maybe even throw in some deodorant and dry shampoo for on the go workouts. Stuff it all into a fun new gym bag.
5. The Joanna Gaines Mom (I want to be this one!) – mini potted succulents, a large candle, a pretty magazine, these adorable and stylish tea towels , and pretty much anything from her Target line all nestled in a chic wire basket.
6. The Brand New Mom – A coffee mug (she needs the caffeine and will appreciate this Mean Girls option), a bottle of wine (or two), something personalized “from the baby” such as a ring or necklace with baby’s name, birthstone, etc. Give her flowers too–maybe skip the basket on this one. Just writing this last one gave me baby fever. Happy First mother’s day to all the new moms!