Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I can earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I have decided to start a series on Amazon fashion finds. I love the thrill of the hunt for an inexpensive piece and I feel so proud when I find one that actually fits well and doesn’t fall apart!
I am one of those people that simply must tell you about my deals. If someone says “cute cardigan!” I feel compelled to say “thank you! SEVEN dollars on Amazon!”
I am going to do these just every so often–as I buy new Amazon things. For my first post I’ll just do a round up of some of my favorite finds!
- This flattering black jumpsuit. I ordered five black rompers and sent back all but this one for New Years Even two years ago. It fits true to size (I am wearing a medium) and the only change I made was to safety pin the neckline just a tad! Can’t beat that price.
2. This super cheap crushed velvet t shirt dress. I bought it with a sort of nineties vibe in mind then didn’t take the time to style it right for this NYE. I can’t wait to style it in the fall with a choker, tall boots and tights. I think I’ll be buying in other colors for that price. The reviews state to size way up. I am a medium and tried the xl and 2xl and decided to go with xl.
3. This dress. I think I wear this once week. It is so flattering and fitted where it should be and then flairs away in the right area. I have in the green and bright blue. I will buy more. Mine has faded slightly with wash but a dress that you actually LOVE and can wear to work or date night for under $25 is worth buying repeatedly. Fits very true to size-I am in a medium. Bonus Amazon find are those duck boots. I sized up one size and got the standard color, but they have a super cute leopard!
4. This cute comfy workout material hoodie. I am wearing a medium. Love that it’s just long enough to wear with leggings and also cute with jeans. My go-to for a day off work or day time movie theater trip, etc. Comes in tons of cute color combos and feels way nicer than under $20.
5. Next time I do a selfie session I’ll clean my mirror and fix my hair or something…Here is another favorite with leggings. This is a go-to soft and fuzzy tunic for winter car trips and I flew in it once. Cute with riding boots and a cross body bag. I love how long it is. I am in a medium. Another under $20 score!
So those are some of my favorite Amazon finds over the last year. There are two more in my closet I’m thinking of that are perfect for spring so I’ll share those next time with some new finds!